Friday, February 5, 2010

Optical Herpes Pictures Does Anybody Else Have Herpes?

Does anybody else have herpes? - optical herpes pictures

The thought it might help to hear other peoples stories and how they handle it, not only physically but also emotionally painful virus. I have had genital herpes for over a year. I gave the boys and I had sex. Then I took 400 mg of acyclovir twice a day was lost once and was developed herpes simplex keratitis (herpes in my cornea!)) I have to go and live life for the last year and everything, not that I hate for this let this happen to. I never like a pair of glasses and now I have to use, because optical herpes my vision Soo much the doctor told me that affects the current to a cornea transplant someday need. All this is too much, too soon, and frankly was just in bed all night, God, I sometimes take it. It is to feel a terrible manner, they want some success stories I hear soo one day a good result to be expected .. Thank you!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Yes - my 1st, so .... So it is part of every relationship I had.

I believe in complete honesty with all partners and take any medication because of side effects.

I will send my story (not here) and some ideas that help the mentally and physically able

Post a Comment